5TH POINT COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Our top priority is ensuring the health and wellbeing of our customers, employees and the community.
Covid-19 Update – Friday 2nd December 2022
In accordance with our government’s guidelines and the protective measures advised by the World Health Organisation, we will be implementing the following:
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of contact surface areas & welfare facilities;
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of all rescue dummies & rope access equipment;
- Provide hand sanitiser for all customers & employees throughout the facility;
- No person-to-person rescues will be permitted; rescue dummies will be used instead;
- Harnesses & helmets will be issued to each student on the course for the week;
- Follow safe distancing practices of 1.5 metres between individuals.
We continue to monitor the situation daily to remain compliant with any changes announced by our government. For further details, please visit the New South Wales government website.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell or displaying any Covid-19 symptoms to please contact us immediately to reschedule your course or discuss further options.
We sincerely thank you for your ongoing support and look forward to training with you.
The 5th Point Team