Height Safety Systems Inspection and Certification
5th Points offers this course as Competency Based Training, aligned with relevant Australian Standards and Codes of Practice, in order to meet the needs of the height safety industry. This is a one-day course, offered to businesses and individuals. Fully certified TAE Trainers with relevant industry experience deliver the course materials, ensuring that a wealth of experience underpins the training that we offer.
This Competency Based Training is a one day course (approximately 6-8 hours) and provides knowledge and skills for those inspecting and certifying Height Safety Systems. The course includes:
- Competencies required for inspection and certification
- Legislation, Codes of practice and compliance documentation
- Identifying Hazards and Controlling Risks
- Safely Accessing the Work Area
- Inspection of Anchorages, Horizontal lines, fixed ladders and guardrails in accordance with Australian Standards
- Manufacturer Guidelines and Requirements
- Record keeping and Liability
- Considerations for Inspection and Certification in Australia
Note: There is no formal training or certification required to inspect height safety systems. This course does not provide a licence or accreditation to undertake these activities, but rather provides underpinning knowledge and an awareness of the relevant Standards, Technical Advisories, Manufacturers etc to aid individuals and companies engaged in these activities.
Easily enrol in the course online on our website by adding to cart and following the checkout process. Alternatively, you can book via email: email@example.com or phone: (02) 9939 6140 Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm.
$400 (however, if you have previously trained at 5th Point, take advantage of our special price $325 – please call us to book).
Full payment is required prior to the commencement of the course. Payments can be made online, by cash, direct deposit, or credit card over the phone.
5th Point Training Centre: 21 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale NSW 2100.
Candidate Handbook (note: contains information about the 5th Point complaints and appeals processes)