Handled rope ascender.
- Designed for ascending and occasionally for hauling (progress capture)
- Wide, ergonomic molded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
- Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)
- Lower holes for connecting a lanyard and a foot loop with a quick link or carabiner
- Upper connection hole for creating a pulley/rope clamp combination or for guiding the rope
- Comes in left-handed and right-handed versions, and in black versions
Rope type(s) and diameter(s): For single ropes between 8 and 13 mm in diameter.
CE EN 567
CE EN 12841 type B
NFPA 1983 Light Use