Rock Exotica Rescue Pulley
The Rescue Pulley is designed and manufactured like no other pulley in the world. Starting out as a block of solid T6 aluminium, the sideplates for the pulley are milled in such a way to leave material where it’s needed most for strength. And because the sideplate starts out as a solid block, the axle for the pulley is left as an interpreted part of the sideplate, further adding to its strength and overall rigidness.
The integrated able also allows the pulley to use a custom manufactured threaded bolt which is countersunk into the sideplate, giving the pulley a unique snag-resistance profile. These one-of-a-kind features are the basis for the Rescue Pulley’s impressive strength, slim profile and a quality of manufacture that is second to none.
- Recessed axle screw sits flush to pulley sideplates, creating slim, snag-free profile.
- Machined—not stamped parts, create a stronger pulley, increasing its strength-to-weight ratio.
- Axle is integrated into sideplates, adding additional strength and rigidity to the pulley.
- Machined sideplates allow for a more compact design while maintaining the same rope capacity of other pulleys.
- Utilizes high-efficiency bearings
Max. Rope: 13mm