ROCK EXOTICA transPORTER
The transPorter is designed as a harness “tool-holder” made for ease of use and security. The gate is equipped with a manual locking mechanism and “wing” design. The manual locking gate is a dual push button design that you can lock if desired to prevent inadvertently snagging or hooking unwanted items. But you can also leave it unlocked when needed so you are able to remove tools quickly without fumbling to repetitively unlock the gate. Unique “wings” on the gate allow the user to single-handedly retrieve and sort gear, even with gloves on. The transPorter semi-permanently attaches to the harness, secured by an aluminum plate with removable screws. The wide plate and rigid frame ensure the transPORTER will stay in position when used with small or large tools. Machined from solid aerospace grade aluminum.
- Wide, flat base keeps the transPorter upright & secure.
- “Shelf” provides area to stack and sort gear
- “Winged” gate for easier access with gloves
- Manual locking gate
- Installs on a wide range of harnesses, and thickness of webbing
- Includes 2 sets of screws to accommodate different thickness of webbing
MBS: 1.8kN (400 lbs)
WLL: 23kg (50 lbs)
Max Webbing Height: 2″ (5.1cm)