The Skylotec Sirius packs the advantages of the best descenders for industrial and rescue applications into an extremely compact design – for better handling and long service life.
The Sirius lies perfectly in your hand. Its auto-returning operation lever has a particularly small radius of motion so that you can work faster and more accurately and therefore more comfortably and safely.
During rope insertion, which is intuitive and simple, the carabiner on the harness can stay connected to the device. Skylotec have designed the route of the rope in such a way that it is protected from twisting and kinking, and from excessive wear and tear.
The Sirius was developed for extended use under the toughest of conditions. That’s why it is made of up to 100 % metal – without any vulnerable synthetic spots. SIRIUS!
- Best ergonomics and long service life in its most compact form.
- Outstanding handling thanks to compact design and intuitive route of the rope.
- Long-lasting and sturdy: 100% metal.
- Auto-locking function, improved anti-panic function
- EN 12841:2006 Type C
- EN 341:2011 Class A (Rescue)
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013
- minimum: 30 kg
- Single-person use: 140 kg
- Rated load: 250 kg
- Max number of persons: 2
- 510 g
- 47 x 79 x 175mm
- Low Stretch ropes (EN 1891 type A) with diameter 10 mm ≤ ø ≤ 12 mm